v1.2.0 - 2017/03/31
- Support synchrnonizing '@us:123' style tags to links between the test case and other work items. The tag prefixes and the link type can be specified. See Linking work items using tags for details.
- Small fixes in Scenario Outline table handling
- Fix compatibility issue for running synchronized test cases using the TFS lab environment.
- Add application icon
v1.1.6 - 2016/08/11
- Fix authorization problem with VSTS for Alternate authentication credentials and Personal access tokens
- Set test case tags to the tags of the scenario
- Only update changed test cases
- Synchronize automation does not need to have a compiled test assembly
- Feature files are automatically regenerated if changed
- Optionally set test case state to a configured value when test case is updated
- Synchronize test cases to test suites
- Support for SpecFlow+ Excel examples
- More robust error handling
- Two-way synchronization (beta)
v1.0.1 - 2016/03/17
- Only display the exception messages by default, you can use the
--verboseoption to get the stack trace.
- The tool returns with non-zero exit code if there was an error.
- The ESC key can be used to cancel password entering.
- Allow specifying environment variables in user name.
- Fix tag placing issue.
- Allow more authentication options (sign-in prompts, domain account)
- Tested with TFS 2013.
v1.0.0 - 2016/02/24
Initial version used in the demo video in the intro post.